Chapter 7

**Colson POV**

We all follow Jess to wherever she's taking us. Case looks excited since she hasn't stopped jumping around.

"Here we are," Jess pulls the curtain back and we enter we got the best seats in the house, a booth that over looks the stage and everything else.

"Woahhhh," Cassie's eyes light up knowing she can finally see what is going on down on the stage.

"How did you get these seats," She turns to me and smiles.

"My sister's the lead," She says pointing to behind the curtain near the stage for us to see a small blonde petite girl looking nervous.

"Her first time performing," Jess shakes her head.

"She performed last night it's just that there some sponsors in the other booth. If she does good she could have the chance to go to Juilliard which she's been dreaming of for years," She goes on.

"I think she will do great,"

We watch the show and her sister was amazing if she doesn't get a chance to go to Juilliard then they definitely don't know talent.

"You did amazing Ab," She says running over hugging her.

"It's all because of you Jess, you brought me up, you did everything for me." She brought her up?

Abigail then looks up at me along with the girl next to her who I think is called Gemini we all introduce ourselves.