Chapter 129

**Colson POV**

I put the girls to bed I was still waiting for Jess to come home she hadn't called or texted anyone. I hear the door shut from downstairs and peak through our bedroom door to see if it was her and it was. I sigh just wait till she comes up here and don't flip out don't say anything. Keep it cool.

She walks upstairs and sets her bag and another one on the floor.

"Hey," she softly says and smiles.

"Hi," I reply.

"How was your day?" She asks great go along with the small talk.

"Oh mine was totally fine what about you do anything important today," I don't think I kept my cool

"Are you okay you seem off," that was it.

"I know about the baby I know you had an abortion," she looks at me in shook.

"Colson let me explain," she says and walks over to me but I just lost it.

"Let you explain! It was our child not just yours! I wasn't ready back then for anything but I am now I knew what I wanted I want you and our family even if that means adding someone to it but you didn't give me that choice you didn't let me tell you and it hurts I really wanted that baby when I found out but then I found out you was going to get rid of it and that killed!"

"Colson shut the fuck up!!" She shouts and I look at her in shock.

"I didn't have an abortion," she says walking over to me and puts her hands on my face to calm me down and look her in the face

"You didn't," she shakes her head.

"I couldn't I want this baby I want us to have this baby," I smile and kiss her