Chapter 161

**Jess POV**

"Hi,"

"What are you doing in my house," I say looking at Chantel who was in barely any clothes.

"Well Colson said I could stay here for a while I guess he thought you wouldn't be back any time soon," she says and I just wanted to strangle her

"Okay Chantel the beds ready just remember you can't tell," he looks up and his eyes go wide. "Jess!" I shake my head at him.

"Seriously Colson what the fuck is she doing here," I say walking towards him I was in pain and anyone could see that but I wasn't bothered.

"Babe be careful," he says rushing to my side.

"Don't you dare babe me what the fuck," I say and I push him.

"She needed a place to stay she got kicked out," I laugh at him.

"How is that our problem," he looks at me softy

"She's got a kid," I didn't care

"She's also got a family she can stay with," he tries to plead with me but I wasn't having any of it.

"Either she stays or I go," I say and he looked at me as if I had two heads.

"You can't be serious I can't just throw them out onto the streets,"

"I can't be serious you let the girl you cheated on me with more than once into our house near our kids when I'm in hospital so you have a choice either she goes or I do," he was actually thinking about it.

"And so do I," Case says.

"I'm going if Jess goes I don't want to be anywhere near her," she says and gives Chantel a dirty look.

"Case you can't be serious," then hope walks next to us.

"And so will I," she says I try not to laugh but I do slightly.

"And where will you go." He says he was clearly being a nob head as if he hasn't even tried to stop us.

"They will come mine," Logan says and wraps his arms around us we all stand there waiting for him to say something but we wasn't expecting what he did say.

"Fine then go," I laugh and walk out