Chapter 60

**Colson's POV**

I look over to Jess and Logan I wasn't use to seeing them all lives up together since that was mine and her thing. Until obviously I fucked up by fucking her best friend. I don't regret it because I do like being with Gem but I do still miss Jess and waking up to her but now his doing all the things I use to do with her.

"Babe," Logan wraps his arms around Jess and kisses her cheek he then whispers something into her ear which makes her laugh.

Gross

"Hey baby," Gem says walking over to me and kissing me deeply.

"I'm happy for her," she says looking over to Jess and Logan. I guess I've got to be happy for her since I was the one who made her miserable and he was there and made her happy.

"So am I," I say smiling at them.

"I really want to talk to her but I respect that she isn't ready for that just yet," I nod at her. It's really hurt Gem that her and Jess are no longer speaking she has realised that it was mine and her fault.

**Jess POV**

"So how about when we get to the hotel we go swimming," I say Logan.

He wraps his arms around me and whispers into my ear.

"Naked swimming?" I laugh at him and hit his shoulder.

"Not skinny dipping normal swimming," he then look down pretending to be upset.

"Naked in bed," I laugh and kiss him.

"Maybe," I wink and walk around to ab and the rest.