Chapter 189

**Colson POV**

I watch Jess as she runs out the door and gets into her car I knew something was up the minute her phone went off. Nick was a close friend of mine which was good since he was on the case. I tell him I think someone is up and he gets the hint. I know I probably shouldn't have a tracker on my wife but ever since the whole kidnap thing I thought that it would be a good idea so that I knew where she was when I needed to and I think that this was definitely one of those days. I get onto the app and put her number into it.

The tracker comes up and shows me that she was at this random house.

"She's at a random house," I say showing nick the phone.

"That's no random house that's the house he took her," I couldn't even remember the house. But I knew then that she must of got a message off of him and that's what caused her to run out of the house but why wouldn't she tell me or tell nick.

I then remember seeing her look into the glove box when she got into the car.

"Fuck," I say causing nick to look up at me.

"She's going to kill him," I say and nicks face falls.

"You can't be sure that's what she gone there to do," I shake my head

"I know that it is she looked in her glove box and that's where she keeps her gun," I say and I knew nick then felt the exact same as me.

"Let's go," I nod and we get into his car.