Chapter 32

**Jess POV**

I wake up in Logans bed with his arms still wrapped around me. I called in sick for work last night.

**Gems POV**

Me and Ab was currently at Colson's house he was having a pool party since it was the hottest day of the year so far. I know that we are both going behind Jess's back by being friends with Colson but Dom is my boyfriend and his close friends with Colson so I need to be civil with him I don't like or think what he did was good not just to Jess but to his friends and to Case but I can't let that get in the way of me and Dom.

Ab and Anthony are currently in the hot tub alone I'm glad it isn't dark because I really wouldn't want to know what they would get up to. I text Jess this morning before coming over but she hasn't text me back yet.

I feel the bottom of my sun lounge sink I take my sunglasses off and look at the bottom of my sun lounge it's Colson.

"Yeah Kells?"

"Have you spoke to Jess?" I shake my head.

"Why would you care anyway," I say then nod over to Chantel who just came out the toilet with Colson.

"I want to talk to her," I laugh.

"Leave her alone Colson if she wants to talk she will just like she did with Logan," he frowns.

"Why is she even with him?"

"They aren't together they are friends and even if they were it's none of your business since you have a girlfriend," he gives me a dirty look and gets up.

Whatever he can't drag her down and can't mess with her feelings again. I'm actually glad her and Logan are friends because he did truly love her unlike Colson.