Chapter 157

**Colson's POV**

I walk into the hospital room and see her lead there. I smile that she's alive a tear falls down my cheek as I see her led there I didn't know what to do it seemed like months since I saw her since I spoke to her. She looked so helpless and weak but she wasn't she was strong she saved all those people from a monster she was the strongest person that I knew and I was lucky to have her.

"Colson," she breaths out.

"Oh baby," I say and make my way towards her I sit down next to her and smile I was also crying which I don't do often

"I missed you," she says and starts to cry I hold her in my arms and we both cry.

"Did they get out," I nod I was so so proud of her

"Is the baby okay," I knew she was scared.

"They baby is fine he missed him or her my a couple centimetres everything is fine your here now your safe that's all that matters," she smiles and then the police walk in and ask if they could speak to Jess I turn to her and she nods.

"I'm fine," I nod and let them come in.

"Did you get him," they both look at each other confused.

"Get who?" One of the officers says.

"The man he was in the basement I stabbed him," they looked at each other again.

"There was no man there just some blood which we assumed was yours," Jess eyes go big.

"Don't worry we took a sample whoever it was we will find them," she nods and they leave.