Chapter 56

**Jess POV**

"Logan can you put the food out on the table," I shout from the kitchen he comes in and grabs the food.

"She's going to be so happy you did this for her Jess," he says kissing me and walking out and setting the food up.

I pour the drinks I made into the jugs and take them out.

"What else do you need help with babe," Logan says wrapping his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder.

"I need to sort out the candy floss stand outside," he nods and grabs some candy floss and follows me outside.

"Okay everything is now set up," I say turning to Logan he smiles at me.

"It looks amazing," I smile back.

"Doesn't Ab think that your doing this next week," I nod.

"Yeah she thinks she's coming over to go get some lunch but Im surprising her I invited everyone close to her," he raises his eyebrow and I know what his about to say.

"Yes I invited Gem and Colson I sent invitations out so didn't need to go talk to them," he chuckled and walks towards me.

"Your amazing you know that,"

"I try I try," I reply and he kisses me.

**DING DONG**

"That will be the guest I said come 30 minutes before Ab is supposed to come," Logan opens the door.

Then in walks Colson, Gem, Rook and the rest of the guys. They would be the first to turn up. The door bell goes again then in comes Dom and Halsey.

"This isn't akward," I whisper to Dom as he comes over and hugs me he chuckles and sits down with the rest.

"You sure your okay with this," Logan says I nod and kiss him.

"Wait you two are back together," Dom says I nod at him.

"Well about bloody time," he hugs us both and the rest of the guests arrive.

"Okay everyone hide Ab and Anthony are on their way," we all hide and then the door opens.

"SUPRISE!" We all shout and a big smile appears on both there faces.