Chapter 84

**Jess POV**

After the day we had it was joined by am amazing night. Case is now sleepy and Colson is trying to get her to bed yet his doing a terrible job at it.

"Carry her proper you might drop her," he smiles and holds his grip walking her upstairs.

After around 5 minutes he returns and jumps into the sofa.

"I cant believe it," I smile.

"When I found out I thought that we can have this little family but it wasn't right since Case wasn't really mine but now she is so we do have a family our family," he smiles and then kisses me .

"God I love you so fucking much," I smile and look up at him.

"I love you so fucking much too," he takes my hand and we watch a film together.

**The Next Day**

"I can't believe I'm going to be a aunt again," I laugh.

"You never stopped being one," she frowns and then shrugs understanding her mistake.

"You know what I mean so shut it," I look at JJ and the girls playing together in the play room we made them for Christmas.

"You know mom would be proud of you," I smile and nod.

"I know she would be proud of you too," I never talk about my mother to anyone not even Ab I guess it to hard to live with the pain of not having her here with me.

"Come on," I look up as Colson takes my hand.

"What where we going," he grabs his coat and hands me mine

"What about the kids," he points to Ab whose giving us the thumbs up and then he drags me out the door.

We left his house and end up at my old house the one with all teh memories. He goes up to the door and opens it

"How did you," I say refering to the key since we no longer own the house.

"Come on," I walk up the steps and walk inside to see it decorated with roses and Christmas things.

"I knew how much this house meant to you so I boughs it," I look up at him in shock we lost the house since my wage got dropped and I couldn't afford it anymore ab moved in with Anthony and well I moved in with Colson.

"You didn't have to," he nods.

"I did because if I didn't I couldn't do this," he walks me over to the living room.

"This is were we first met well it was in a back alley and I threw up on you nearly but this is were I thought I found the one person I wanted to be with for the rest of my life. I messed up god I fucked up so bad during our relationship I just didn't want my "Playboy" image to go away and I should if realised I didn't need that and that what I needed was a women by my side. You pushed me to do things I was afraid to do, you helped me become who I am today," he then gets on one knee and I gasp.

"So Jessica Lord will you do the honour of being my wife," I smile ear to ear and nod.