Chapter 121

**Jess POV**

It's been around 30 minutes since I overheard what Colson said and I was secretly hoping he would do something. Ever since the night we spent together I haven't stopped thinking about him and how we use to be before everything got so fucked up.

I walk to the bar and to my luck that's where the man who was staring at me  was. Great.

"Hey pretty lady," he says scooting over to me.

"Erm hi," I say even more uncomfortable

"So you here alone," he says moving closer to me I move away a bit and shake my head.

"No I'm here with someone," he frowns

"Who,"

"Me," I feel a arm wrap around my shoulder and look up to see Colson there.

"You okay babe," he says and I nod silently thanking him for saving me from the creep stood in front of us.

"Want to get out of here," I nod and Colson turns us around and we head out the front door.

"Thank you that guy was a creep," I say

"Your welcome," his arm was still wrapped around my shoulder and I felt safe.

"Where we going," I look up at Colson and he looks down at me. He puts his hand into his pocket and pulls out the engagement ring that he got me.

I frown and look back up to him

"I know that I fucked up and did some shit that I regret and shouldn't of done and I can't take that back but I can make it up to you,"

"When you threw this ring at me my whole world fell apart and it hit me that I did all of that because I was scared of being in love with you of being loved because nobody has ever loved me the way you did and that terrified me," I smile at him

"What are you saying Colson," he smiles widely

"I'm saying that we should get married right now just me and you," I laugh slightly

"Your being serious," he nods

"We can get married and when we get back and when hope is better we can have a real wedding so what do you say," I smile

"I say I need to find something to wear,"