Chapter 77

**Jess POV**

Today's the day we finally get to take our baby girl home. Case came and gave her a teddy last night.

"Hey are you ready," Colson says walking into the hospital I nod and pick up hope and place her in her car seat.

I look over at Colson and see him smiling at us.

"What is it,"

"When I had Case I never got to raise her for a small part of her life, I wasn't there for her and we wasn't a proper family," I frown "but now with you and hope joining me and Case we are a proper family," I smile and pick up the car seat walking over to Colson. I lean up and kiss him and we head off.

We reach his house and he helps me out and goes to the back to get Hope out.

"So.." Colson speaks up.

"I think we should do the nursery," I big grin lands on my face and I nod.

"And we could also do Casie's room," he smiles and nods.

**KNOCK KNOCK**

I walk over to the door and open it to see my sister standing there.

"Hey," I say hugging her and she returns it.

"I'm here to take Hope," I laugh

"So we can do the nursery," she nods I think about it for a second but I trust her and nod. And then they head off.

"Okay Nursery time," Colson says whose now dungarees and he has a matching pair for me I shake my head at him and laugh and go out them on.