Chapter 42

**Abigail's POV**

Me and Gem are still in the waiting room after about one hour.

"Oh my god what are they doing in there," i shout walking up and down.

"Ab calm down they are doing the best that they can," I know that but that's my sister in there. I can't lose her.

"Should we call Colson," I nod and gem starts making some calls.

The doctor comes out and walks over to me. I quickly stand up.

"Your sister is out of surgery she's currently heavily sedated,"

"Can I go see her,"

"Yes but I must warn you she's in very bad shape," I nod and tell gem I'm going to go into the room.

And there she was. She was hooked up to different machines.

Logan was the first person to get here.

"Who would of thought last time we was here she was looking at me in that bed after a car crash I never would of thought the roles would be switched," he says walking up to me and hugging me.

"Are you okay," I shake my head and break down in his arms. He holds me tight and helps me to calm down.

"Gems outside waiting for the rest to get here come on let's sit down," I follow him and he pulls out a chair for me.

"She looks so weak that isn't like her she's the strongest person I know," he smiles at me.

"You know she use to say that about you," I look up at him

"Really," he nods and continues.

"She would always say how she was proud of you for getting past your dyslexia and getting into college, how you was so strong when you lost your mum and your dad walked out," I smile at him and look at her.

Who would of thought she thought I was strong?