Chapter 108

**Jess POV**

"So did you get in touch with him," Colson says sitting down he can tell my mood has completely changed since the convention I just had with Abigail.

"I text him but no reply just yet," he nods and looks at me.

"Okay I know I may sound crazy but we need to have fun and just forget about everything for a little while," I frown at him.

"Yeah like that's going to happen," he frowns then grabs my hand and pulls me to the kitchen.

I look down and see suitcases.

"Colson what is this," he smiles like a little boy

"We are going to Disney world we've both been Disneyland but I thought we should go somewhere a little further," I smile and shake my head.

"I know you love Disney Orlando so we are going there and to universal you can show us around," I nod and smile.

"Okay let's tell the girls cause I wanna go now," he says jumping up and down like a little kid I laugh at him and follow him to the girls play room.

"Okay I have a suprise for my two favourite girls," he then looks at me and winks.

"We are going to Disney world," the girls scream slight and jump up and down Hope loved Disney and so did Case. Case has been before but this is Hopes first time and I guess Colson's right we do need a break from everything.