Chapter 177

**Colson POV**

It's been 2 months since I got my memory back and it's been a great 2 months Jess was upstairs with Hope getting her ready and I was in the kitchen with Case. I can't believe I have a 12 year old and a 4 year old were has time gone.

"Hey Case I'm going to see what they up to," she nods and I slowly walk upset I didn't want to make much noise since I know for a fact Hope would start messing around and won't let Jess get her ready. 

I turn the corner to Hopes room and smile at what I see I take out my phone and take a photo.

As soon as my phone clicks both of their heads move towards me Jess smiles and stands up and Hope runs towards me into my arms

"Daddy," she says cuddling into me.

"You know it would look like she hasn't seen you in years with the way she is with you," Jess says walking over to me and kisses my lips.

"What you going to do today," I also her.

"Well when you and rook are out with the kids I'm going to be her relaxing living the peace and quite," she says and I laugh at her.

"Okay let's go then," I say to Hope and she nods all three of us walk downstairs and I shout to Case to hurry up because we are going Case comes and I kiss Jess goodbye and head out.