Chapter 27

**Jess POV**

I'm now stood outside waiting for Logan to get here. I hear someone walk out the door and it's Colson and Chantel great. I then notice Logans car pull up and smile. I run over and go to the window.

"Thank God you came," he gets out and comes over to me.

"I told you I'd do anything to make up for what I did," I smile at him and grab his hand pulling him towards the house. We walk past Colson and Chantel and they looked pissed that I don't care about what they are doing.

We walk into the party and see ab has disappeared upstairs with Anthony and Gem is currently making out with yungblud.

"Do you want to go get us some drinks??" I nod and we walk over to the kitchen. I take about 5 shots and grab Logans hand who was currently finishing of his beer and drag to the dance floor.

"You hate dancing," he says laughing at me.

"I know but I need to let go of everything," he nods and we start dancing.

All of a sudden Colson comes over and pushes Logan off of me

"What the fuck Colson," I say pushing him. I walk over to Logan and help him get up.

"What the fuck are you doing with him," I laugh in his face and feel Logan stand close to me. In a protective way.

"Don't you dare tell me who the fuck I can be with," I shout over the music.

"Why the fuck are you with him," he shouts getting more aggressive.

"Because I fucking am now fuck off," he grabs my arm and pushes me out the the way. He punched Logan and I slightly scream at him.

Logan fights back. I get in the middle and pull Colson off of him.

"What the actual fuck," I say pushing him back. "What's wrong with you, you cheated on me not the other fucking way, I can dance with whoever I fucking want it has nothing to do with you anymore you lost that privilege when you fucked that slag," I say pointing at Chantel.

He goes to speak but I stop him. "Get the fuck out of our way," he stands still not letting us past. I raise my hand and slap him which takes him a back and we walk past him.