Chapter 89

**Jess POV**

"Jess thank god," Colson says rushing to my side. I frown at him.

"Where were you?" I ask and he shrugs.

"That doesn't matter now," I laugh.

"Yes it does," he shakes his head in argument.

"I'm in here because I came looking for you Colson," I say turning my head to look at him "I'm in here because I got worried that you didn't text or call for the whole day and nobody knew where you was I'm here because I needed to know you was okay so where was you," I say.

"That doesn't matter Jess this isn't my fault," I shake my head at him.

"You may not of hit me with the car but you got me out there you got me worried sick thinking something happened to you I shouldn't of been in that car I should of been at home with you in bed but no you didn't come home you didn't tell me where you was so that's why I'm here that's why I was in the car so I deserve to know where you was," I could tell he was getting pissed but I didn't care he didn't know that because of the accident we lost our baby.

"I said it doesn't fucking matter!" I flinch at his tone.

"Get out," I say and he laughs.

"Colson I said get out!" I shout and he frowns at me.

"What the fuck Jess," I laugh.

"You haven't even asked if I was okay, you haven't asked how I am or what I'm feeling," I was about to finish but he cuts me off.

"How are you," he says but I knew he wasn't bothered.

"Oh wonderful I'm aching all over and I needed you last night," he laughs.

"It's just a few broken bones nothing major," I laugh.

"Nothing major Colson I lost the baby," he stares at me.

"What," a tear falls down my cheek.

"I had a miscarriage but yeah your right nothing major just her out," he doesn't bother saying no and goes