Chapter 66

**Jess POV**

Being pregnant is hard. But at least I can eat all the food I want and not get judge about it. I'm getting quite big recently and Colson hasn't stopped trying to win me back. Logan is now happy with Lily me and her have become friends again I thought it would be better to start clean instead of holding a grudge for the rest of my life also stress isn't good for the baby.

It was weird being pregnant again but this time I'm more weary about what may happen losing a child will do that to you

"Hey," Colson says walking into the bedroom it was around 2pm and I was still in bed because I really couldn't be bothered getting out of it.

"Hi," I reply and turn the channel over. I out Stranger things on and pause it so I could her Colson.

"You hungry," I nod.

"Pizza," a huge smile appears on my face and Colson heads out to get pizza and probably more. I love my food.

**RING RING**

I pick up the phone and it's Ab.

"Hey," I say into the phone.

"You and Colson aren't together are you?" I frown

"No why," I ask wondering why she wanted to know so badly.

"Because Dom was just telling us that his seeing Halsey again," I take a deep breath.

"So much for him trying for our family I'm fine he can do what he wants," I hang the phone up and grab the remote.

**Ding Dong**

For fuck sake can't a pregnant girl get some piece around here.

I walk down the stairs and open the door to see Rook holding a pizza box in his hand.

"Hey Rook what you doing here," I say letting him inside.

"Colson had to go somewhere so I went and got you the pizza," I frown again.

"Where did he go," he shrugs and hands me the pizza he turns around about to walk out

"Want to stay," he turns back around to me.

"I have pizza and Netflix," he smiles and nods.