Chapter 17

**Jess POV**

This is my first date in just under a year. What the hell am I support wear? Do I wear something fancy, casual I have no idea.

I pick up my phone and decide to text Colson.

               Can I have a hint of where we are going so I know what to wear?

Colson💓
Wear something hot X

Oh that helps me a lot. Men.

I hope this will do I walk down stairs and into the kitchen were Abigail and Gem was.

"Do I look okay," I ask giving them a twirl.

"Holy mamma," Gem says nodding.

"Girl your hot," I smile at them and hear a knock on the door.

"Okay okay I'm ready." Ab goes towards the door.

"Wait.." I shout silently.

I run to the fridge and take a shot of vodka. I nod at her and she opens the door.

Colson walks in and when his eyes land on me his mouth drops.

"Fucking hell," I smile and walk towards him I wave by to the girls and he takes my hand.

"So where are we going," I say as I get into the car.

"Wouldn't you like to know," after that everything falls silent. Great a suprise.

We pull up to a fancy restaurant. He walks over to the waiter and gives his name the waiter shows us to our table which had the best view ever. We order our food and dig in.

I've never believed that a girl should act like a lady when eating i would rather enjoy the food

I've never believed that a girl should act like a lady when eating i would rather enjoy the food. I see Colson smiling at me in the corner of my eye.

"What," I ask just after swallowing the piece of steak I had in my mouth.

"I like the fact that your being yourself acting like yourself," I smile back and we continue eating after we are done I notice him staring at me yet again.

"What? Do I have something on my face," he nods and gets up coming towards me.

He wipes whatever I have of the side of my mouth and I laugh.

"Sorry,"

"Don't be now come on," he says grabbing my hand and pulling me out. And yes we did pay.

We pull up to a parking lot with other cars surrounding us. We was at a drive in cinema.

"How did you know!" I exited say.

"I asked Ab," I smile and we sit on top of the car.