Chapter 69

**Jess POV**

"What the fuck!!"

I pull away from Rook and look up to see Colson his face was red full of anger

"What the fuck is going on?" He shouts again I've seen Colson like this before it's pointless trying to talk to him when his like this.

"Colson calm down," I say standing up and rook stands up next to me and put his arm out in front as if his trying to protect me I guess Rook has seen him like this too but much worse then what I've seen.

"You kissed her," Colson says stepping forward and getting up into Rooks face.

"Dude calm down," Colson pushes Rook into the island and repeats himself

"You kissed her," I try to grab Colson's arm but he pushes me away.

"Dude I said fucking calm down let's not do this here not in front of Jess," Colson's laughs

"I'll do what the fuck I want to," he says punching Rook.

Rook fights back and I try to pull Colson away from him but he pushes me harshly onto the floor.

"Colson what the fuck," Rook says running towards me and helping me up.

"I'm fine Rook," I say taking his hand and standing back up.

"You could of hurt her or worse your child your dick," Rook says helping me make my way towards the sofa.

"Rook I'm fine honestly,"he smiles at me but he was still pissed off at Colson

"I don't know what your problem is Kells," He says to Colson and sits down next to me.

"My problem is that you kissed Jess she's my ex and pregnant with my child," Rook laughs.

"Yeah I know she's pregnant and yet that doesn't bother me and yeah she may be your ex but it's not like you treat her as a girlfriend,"