Chapter 23

**Jess POV**

I could feel Colsons and Chantel's eyes on me. But I don't care I'm here to enjoy myself.

"His staring," I nod showing him that I already know. I see Logan pull out his phone and take a picture of me.

"I broke up with Lily," Logan tells me unexpectedly.

"What?" I ask.

"The day at the hospital after you came to see me. I broke up with her then. After seeing you and what I did to you I realized that I hurt you more then what I thought." I smile at him. He broke up with her because of what it did to me.

"You didn't have to break up with her you was happy with her wasn't you?" He shakes his head a time.

"I don't think I was ever happy with her not like I was when I was with you that's for sure," he continues "I didn't realise how good we actually had it until it was gone." He says.

"I was happy with you too," I meant it we was happy until we wasn't.

Logan pulled out his phone and showed me some pictures that he still had of us. I smile at the memories we looked so happy.

 I smile at the memories we looked so happy

I can still feel their eyes on the back of my head

I can still feel their eyes on the back of my head. It was a bad idea coming here.

"So baby..." Chantel says and by the movement that Logan is doing she's stroking both his arm and his thigh.

"Want to go back to mine later on," he agrees to go back to her. "These few weeks have been great baby," I laugh wow it's been weeks that they've been doing this for his been cheating on me for weeks.

"So Jess," Logan says loud enough for them both to hear. "I'm coming back to yours tonight," I smile and nod.

"It would be a pleasure 'baby' I say mocking her and he laughs.