Chapter 171

**Jess POV**

Ab pushes me into the hospital and there he was lead there he looked lifeless.

"I'll be outside if you need me you know where I am," I nod at her and she walks out.

I wheel over to the side of the bed and hold his hand.

"Why didn't you listen to me," I say my eyes tearing up.

"You should if listened I told you to get checked out but you were to fucking stubborn," I say crying and put my head on the bed.

"I could of lost you just please wake up we have a family to get to we have our lives to get back to you need to wake up and come home well my old home," I say remembering we have to find somewhere else to live luckily Colson bought my old childhood house back it's as if he knew one day we would need it.

"This has turned out to be the worse Christmas and I didn't think that was possible," I slightly laugh.

"You know if I was lead in that bed and you was sat here you would do something that would help me you would sing," I sigh.

"What would be better then to sing our song," I laugh out and begin to sing.

**Song above**

I heard that singing helps people in a coma it helps them hear and sometimes helps them come out of one you have no idea how much I was hoping he would wake up and say the most stupidest things because no matter what situation we was in be would always try to put a smile on my face and that's why I love him.

"You know ever since I've been with you all I can remember is being in a hospital room," I was hoping that he could hear me I was hoping he could hear every word that I was saying to him.

"I feel so useless being here I mean what help am I actually doing?" I say I lift my body weight up and get onto the bed with him and hug his body.

"I've had boyfriends in the past and I've been in love in the past after me and Logan split I thought I would never find love in any man again because I didn't love myself but then you came drunkly stumbling into my life and flipped my whole world around. You made me feel loved and made me learn to love myself again you helped me build the confidence that was ripped down you helped me open my eyes to the world of love again and yeah you did fuck up and you did hurt me massively but I knew deep down in my heart that it wasn't going to be the end of us and that to be honest it was just the beginning. You gave me the greatest gift in the world and that's being a mother not only to Hope but to Case and this little one inside of me. I mean all I'm thinking now is what if you don't wake up any time soon and I have this baby but your not there to see it or that one day you'll wake up and hope and Case will be all grown up and you'll meet this child and not know who they are not seeing anything in there life. But the worst thing is what if you never wake up what will I do then because I can't raise 3 kids alone I mean I could but it wouldn't be the same and I more then definitely will struggle I just need you to be okay and wake up baby," I say crying into his gown. I feel his hand squeeze mine and I smile knowing he can hear me.