Chapter 133

**Jess POV**

It was now the after party for our wedding. It was held in our back garden which is a lot bigger than what you would think. I look over to see Colson with Case I smile and make my way towards them.

"Smile," I say holding up my phone to take a picture they looked amazing it was such a cute photo I smile as I take it.

"I love it," Case says and Colson agrees"Time for our first dance," he says and takes my hand he guides me to the dance floor

"Time for our first dance," he says and takes my hand he guides me to the dance floor. I laugh as he does some stupid moves then he takes me into his arms. I smile up at him.

"I never thought I would be here dancing on my wedding day," he whispers into my ear. Everyone's eyes were on us.

"Neither did i," he smiles.

"You know your a better dancer then I thought," I joke and he laughs turning me around

"You know your a better dancer then I thought," I joke and he laughs turning me around. We finish and make our way off of the dance floor.

"I love you," he says.

"I love you too," i reply

We sit down on the table and hope was on my knee Case was at he side of Colson.

The night was over Abigail and Anthony said they would have the girls for the night.

Colson lifts me up and takes me into the bedroom. I laugh as he throws me onto the bed.

"You know you look amazing," he says and I laugh at him.

He leans down and kisses me