Chapter 90

**Jess POV**

I'm now at home after a long month if being in the hospital Colson was still acting funny I wasn't sure if it was because of the baby or because of whatever he was doing that night. He still hasn't told me where he was or anyone for that matter.

I get out of bed and walk downstairs.

"Colson?" I say walking into the kitchen he wasn't there.

"Colson!" I shout still no answer I look on the counter and see his phone was still here so he couldn't have gone far.

Thoughts were running through my mind I didn't know what to do his phone was just sitting there and he wasn't around. I needed to know where he was that night what he was doing. I go to the counter and grab the phone thinking should I go through to or not.

I hear the back door open and knew it was Colson coming back into the house. I turn his phone off and slip it into my pocket and sit on the sofa.

"I'm heading out for a bit," I look up at him.

"Okay where you going," he doesn't answer.

"Okay then how long you gonna be?" I ask.

"Couple of hours," I nod and I see him looking for his phone.

"You seen my phone," I look back up at him and shake my head he shrugs and heads out.

Should Jess go through his phone what do you guys think?