Chapter 26

**Jess POV**

I'm currently in my wardrobe searching for something to wear. Yes I may have thousands of dresses but nothing seems good enough.

I finally come to a conclusion of two dresses yet still can't choose which one to go with.

"Girls!" I shout and they come in looking really nice.

"Which one should I wear,"

"Option one" I say spinning round I walk back into my wardrobe and pick out my second dress.

"And option two," I say giving a twirl

"The second" Ab says

"The second," Gem says.

Then out of nowhere another voice speaks up. "Fuck me, definitely the second one," I turn round and see Rook smiling at me while his eyes trail up and down my body.

"What are you doing here and how did you even get in," I say putting my lipstick on.

"I came to pick you up and I know where you keep the spare key," remind me to change my hiding spot.

"Okay we're ready," he nods and we follow him out.

Breathe just breathe. How bad can this be? Just don't hit him or her. Maybe just a slap? No I stay calm like you don't care that's what I should do. I nod to myself.

We pull up to the house and get out of the car. We all walk in and all you could hear was music blasting.

I see Colson with her and some other famous people.

I see Ab with Anthony who met us here and gem was cracking in with yungblud who she met about 2 minutes ago.

I definitely need someone here with me. I get my phone out and my hand Hoover's over his name. Should I text him or not?

Fuck it.

          Hey, I know it's abit late but the girls convinced me to go to Colsons party which I starting to regret so I was wondering if you would come and join me?X

Logan 😗: What's the address?X

I smile to myself and respond.

Logan😗: I'll be there in 20 tops X