Chapter 67

**Jess POV**

Me and Rook was currently sat in my room watching Harry Potter it's been around 3 hours since I lost so Colson he didn't text me or anything.

I yawn and feel Rook turn his head to look at me.

"You tired," I nod

"Why don't you go to sleep I can stay here if you'd like," I nod and close my eyes falling into a deep sleep.

"What the hell is going on in here," I hear Colson say I slowly open my eyes but not too much.

I see Colson stood up across from Rook and he looked pissed off for some reason. I look at the clock and it was 4am.

"Nothing Jess was tired so I let her sleep," he says then glances over at me and smiles still thinking I was asleep.

"I told you to drop off the pizza and go," Rook laughs.

"I was but Jess wanted me to stay so I did not harm done,"

"Well you should of said no," he says is he joking right now?

"No I really shouldn't of I wouldn't even be here if you didn't fuck the girl you got pregnant off to go and get fucked yourself," Rook says sitting down next to me and he moves my hair out of my face

"You would do the same," Rook turns to Colson.

"No I wouldn't if a girl was pregnant with my child then she is the only person I would want to be with," Rook then pulls up the covers and puts them on me since they fell off.

"Wait a second," Colson says making Rook turn to him.

"Have you seriously got a thing her,"

"Yeah maybe I do but what has that got to do with you,"

"She's pregnancy with my child,"

"Yeah then start acting like it," Rook has a thing for me?