Chapter 76

**Jess POV**

"Jess?" Colson says walking into the room. I look up from hope and turn to him.

"I think we should get back together," I open my mouth to talk but he cuts me off "hold up a minute we have a kid together your a great mom to Casie and I fucking love you," he say I try talking again but he won't let me "so to prove it to you I got something,* he says. He then turns his head and makes me look behind his ear I gasps.

"Colson you idiot," I say and smack him

"What!" He asks

"You got my fucking name tattooed on you," he nods with a childish smile in his face and I shake my head.

"How stupid can you get," he laughs but he doesn't care.

"Shame though cause I was thinking the same about being together you didn't have to get that tattoo,"

"I don't care I like it," I laugh and kiss him.

"Im going to have to up my game," I say and he laughs.

"A few more days and we can take this one home," I nod.

I decided to go for a walk and Colson stayed with hope

**Colson POV**

"Okay okay I'm back and I have something to show you," Jess says with a stupid grin on her face

"You didn't get my named tattooed on you did you?" She shakes her head.

"Even better," she turns her head and there it is my logo in behind her ear the same place I have it.

"God I love you," I say kissing her