Chapter 63

**Jess POV**

Logan returns and give me a pregnancy test.

"Take it then," Logan says and turns around I ped on all the sticks and place it into the side

"Okay now we wait," we sit on the floor waiting for these five minutes to be over with.

"Okay it's been five minutes," Logan says getting up and handing the tests to me without looking at them.

"There positive," I say looking up to him. He sits down next to me and grabs my hand.

"Is it what we thought," I nod and out my head on his shoulder.

"Then you've got to tell him Jess," I look up at him and frown.

"Logan," he shakes his head.

"I love you Jess always have and always will and I want you to be happy and this is your happy ending your pregnant again the one thing you wanted to be was a mother and you need to tell Colson that his going to be a dad," I look up at him and touch his face.

"What about us,," he smiles at me.

"I'll always be here for you Jess boyfriend of not," I nod and get up.

"Okay I'm going to do it," he hugs me.

"Good luck," I nod and walk out the bedroom door.

I go to Colson's door and knock on it. After a minute he opens the door.

"Jess?" I smile at him

"We need to talk," he nods and lets me into the room without thinking twice

I sit on the chair in the corner of his room and sit there with my hands shaking.

He looks at me from the bed.

"Are you okay Jess," I take a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant," he stands up and looks at me in shock.

"I'm happy for you and Logan this is all you've ever wanted you'll be a great mom," I stand up and walk towards him

"I'm not having Logans baby," I take another deep breath "I'm having yours," he looks at me and then falls down onto the bed.

"It's my child," I nod and a big smile appears on his face.