Chapter 110

**Jess POV**

The girls are finally awake we ordered pizza and watched TV before we decided to go swimming.

"Okay let's go," Colson looks up and smiles at me and what I'm wearing I roll my eyes and we head down stairs to the swimming pool. It was empty which was good meaning we had the place to ourselves.

"Come on Jess let's go swimming," Case says pulling my hand and Hope waddles along with her. We get into the pool and I hold Hope in my arms since she can't swim real good.

"Smile!!" I hear Colson shout and he snaps a picture of the three of us.

"Okay let's get out it's getting cold," I say and we head out

"Okay let's get out it's getting cold," I say and we head out. Colson helps me up and the girls run inside.

"They look happy," I smile and nod at him.

"Okay it's now 6pm,"

"There's not much to do it's going to get dark soon," he grabs my hand and we head back to the apartment we change our clothes and Colson said we could still walk around.

We head out of the hotel and look into a few shops.

"Can I get these mommy," Hope says pointing to a pair of Minnie mouse sunglasses I laugh and put them into the basket.

Case chooses a dress and Hope gets a toy even though she's got loads at home.

"You should get these," Colson says holding up a pair of shorts shorts I slap his arm and out then back causing him to laugh.

"Fuck me we've walked miles," Colson says looking down at his phone.

"Your kidding," we was having so much fun we didn't even realise.

"We can get a Uber back," I nod and he orders one.

**Colson POV**

We was in the Uber on the way back to our hotel Jess was asleep on my chest. I notice that there was paparazzi in the car next to me they snap a few pictures and drive off. We arrive at the hotel and head to bed