Chapter 83

**Jess POV**

"Wake up wake up," I hear a voice then someone starts jumping on the bed.

"Mama," I hear hope say poking my cheeks.

I slowly open my eyes to see Colson with his head in his pillow refusing to wake up as Case jumps on him. I look to my side and see Hope stood on teh floor now smiling I lift her up and place her into the bed.

"Get him!" I shout slightly and hope helps Case jump on him.

"Okay okay I'm up," he laughs out turning around and grabbing both girls in each arm.

"Okay let's go downstairs," I smile and put on my dressing gown and walk downstairs hand in hand with Colson.

"I hate earlier mornings," I turn to him when we reach the bottom and look up into his eyes.

"I know that but today is going to be special," he frowns clearly confused as Christmas comes around every year but I have a surprise for him and Case which I hope they both love since I know that I do.

"Okay go open them," they run to the pile of presents and start to rip them open.

"Here," I say passing Colson a gift.

"I thought we said no gifts this year," I shrug.

"Couldn't help myself," he smiles and opens it.

"Wait what?" He looks down at the present trying to wrap his head around things.

"Really?" I nod and a tear come out his eye.

"We're going to have a baby," I nod and he jumps on me hugging me with everything he has.

Case smiles and jumps up and down Hope has no idea what's going on.

"That not all," I say and hand Case a present she looks up at me and frowns since she thought she already opened them all

"This one's from me and only me," she nods and opens up the envelope.

"Read it out loud," she nods and begins to read a massive smile on my face

"I knew that when I met your dad that he came as a package deal, he had you and I feel in love with you from the minute we met," Colson turns to me tears in his eyes when did he get so emotional. "Over the past year's I've watched you grow into the beautiful girl you are today, I've helped you get through alot which a mom would do. I helped you with girl issues, boy problems and so much more but I've never felt like I was really you mom I was just some girl who was with your dad but that's going to change," they both look at me confused then she keeps reading on "it's going to change because I'm officially adopting you," Case face drop in suprise along with Colson and she pulls out the adoption letter that was hidden in the envelope.

"All we got to do is sign," they both hug me and we sign the papers