Chapter 153

**Colson's POV**

It was December Jess had been gone for a week. There was no luck in finding her nobody had heard anything and that's what hurt the most. The girls wanted to out the decorations up and I just wanted to wait till Jess was here safe in my arms but I didn't know when or if that would happen so I agreed to put up the decorations.

The girls were in the living room with Abigail putting decorations on the Christmas tree. I bring them all hit chocolate in and help them.

"Where should I put this," Case says she was holding up Jess stocking I take deep breath and point to the fire place.

"Let's out it next to mine," she nods and I help her put it up. I look at Hope and she was playing with this Santa toy that sings and dances I smile at her. She was so much better she had life to her again she was so grown up now as well. Why does all bad things have to happen to me to this family.

I check my phone to see if there were any updates on the case and unfortunately there wasn't. I sigh and look up to see Ab smile at me. We were both hurting. She sits next to me and puts her head on my shoulders.

"You know she wouldn't want us to be like this she wouldn't want us to act like things are different she hated that," I laugh slightly.

"I know but it's hard not to what if we don't find her or worse what I'd we do but it's something that we don't want to see?" I say and she hugs me.