Chapter 99

**Jess POV**

It's been 4 hours since we came to the hospital Ab brought me something more comfortable to wear the only people here now was me and Colson and we haven't spoke the entire time.

I needed to get some air so I get up and walk out the door I walk out the building and breath in the fresh air. All I can picture is my baby girl laying there looking so lifeless. That wasn't her she would always be jumping around the house playing with Case. I break down into tears. There's nothing I can do to help her.

"Jess," I hear Colson say from behind me I wipe my tears and slowly then around to face him he clearly knew that I had been crying it wasn't hard to tell.

I break down again not being able to hold it in and he walks over to me and takes me into his arms hugging me.

We stay like this for what feels like forever

"Come on your freezing," he says pulling away slowly and leads me back inside.

I stand at the door of her room just looking in she was fast asleep. How can something like this happen to someone so young.

"She'll be fine," I frown at him.

"Why are you here?" I ask turning away from him.

"She's my daughter," I laugh at him.

"Yeah well you haven't been involved in her or Case life for over a month now so don't act like your father of the fucking year," he looks at me.

"We broke up," he stops as if that was a answer.

"Yes we broke up because of you but they had nothing to do with it they are children and you just forgot about them for a whore," he laughs.

"Just go," I say and he does.