Chapter 163

**Colson POV**

I watched her walk out and I didn't do anything.

I was now sat at the breakfast table with a bowl of soup in front of me. Chantel walks down wearing nothing but underwear.

"What are you doing," I said looking at her.

"Well I thought since she left you we could have some fun," she says stroking my arm.

I grab her arm and throw it off of me.

"She didn't leave me," I say.

"If you dare touch me again or walk around in barely any clothes I'll throw you on the streets," I say and get up.

I walk into the bedroom and sit on the bed. Why didn't I just speak up and say don't leave don't walk out that door I'll throw Chantel out but I didn't say a word.

I grab my phone and my finger hovers over her name. But I couldn't ring her I fucked up again I always fuck up but I wasn't going to do anything stupid.

I walk down stairs and do what I should of done this morning.

"Chantel," I shout and she pops up out of nowhere.

"Did you come to your senses," she says and puts her hand on my cheek.

"Yeah I did," she leans in to kiss me but I stop her.

"What are you doing," she says confused.

"I want you out now!" I shout

She looks at me in shock but I walk over to her suitcases and throw them at her I wasn't messing around.

She looks at me thinking I would stop her but was I fuck and then she goes and I was now going to get my family back