Chapter 175

**Colson's POV**

**Warning sexual activity involved in this chapter**

"I'm heading out!" I shout to Jess and she says okay. I walk down the path and get into the car.

I head to the mall and walk in side Rook meeting me at the entrance.

"Sup," he says greeting me.

"So why are we here again?" He asks

"I don't even know myself I just saw a picture of me and Jess here and it had the a date on it wasn't that long after we met," I say "I just need something to remind me of us I just can't go another day not knowing her," I say and rook nods.

"What if I knock you out maybe another head injury will help you?" Rooks says causing me to laugh at him.

"I don't think that will work dickhead," I laugh out.

"Okay so in the picture she was looking at something," Rook looks around the shops and digs out his phone.

"This the photo?" He says holding up his phone.

"Yeah that's it," I say I grab his phone and zoom in trying to see what she was looking at. It was a necklace.

"She's looking at a necklace," I say and show rook and he frowns.

"Yeah after this photo you got her the necklace," great now what am I supposed to do.

"Let's just head home," I say and he nods and we walk out the mall.

I arrive home and the girls were at school.

"Hey," I say to Jess.

"Hey how you feeling," I was feeling like shit.

"I'm good what about you," she smiles and repeats what I said.

I walk closer to her she was baking cookies for when the girls get home.

She turns around and faces me. Our nose were practically touching. You know what fuck it you are married to her stop thinking so damn hard about shit.

"Colson are you okay," she says and I slam my lips on top of hers. She hesitates knowing that I didn't remember her but then she kisses me back. I move the cookies aside still kissing her and lift her up onto the counter.

She wraps her legs around my waist and I move closer to her. She was turning me on so fucking much. I move my kisses from her lips down to her neck and she moans. I wanted her so fucking bad and she knew that since my buddy was giving it away for me.

She grinds on me making my erection bigger. I groans as she does so. Her hands move to my face and forces me to stop kissing her neck and to his her again. She wanted this.

Her hands moves from my face down to my pants she undoes my belts and her hand slides into my pants. Her hand wraps around me and her grip tightens as she begins to pump up and down.

"Fuck," I moan out and she smiles into our kiss. I lift her up off of the counter and kick open the living room door.

I throw her down onto the sofa and get on top of her continuing the kiss.

Her hand was still pumping making me want her even more. I lift up her shirt and she does the same to me until we were both wearing nothing but each other.

I tease her with my tip slightly going in and out of her but I wasn't going to give in just yet I wanted her to want me as much I as want her right now. I continue to tease her and I knew she was getting frustrated. She pushes me of of her to that I'm now sitting up. Great I've made her not want to have sex with me I think to myself. She then bends down and begins to suck my dick she was driving me insane I grab her face and force her to kiss me. I grab her leg and move her so that she's now on top of me. She smirks at me knowing she got what she wanted. She sits down onto my dick and start to move up and down slowly. She was now teasing me. She started going slower and slower her eyes locking with mine.

"Jess," I moans out.

"You shouldn't of teased me," she was now in control of me and my while body she had me right were she wanted me. Our eyes were still locked both challenging each other that's when she gives in and starts to ride me like there was no tomorrow the faster she went the louder we both got I met every thrust. Our moans fill the whole house and if we had neighbors they would of heard us.