Chapter 141

**Colson POV**

The police arrived just after we found the mess upstairs I couldn't speak I was shaking and crying. The guys had to pick me up and help me downstairs I was broken.

The police kept asking loads of questions which Ab helped answer I couldn't bare to open my mouth. My wife, the mother of my child has been kidnapped.

She gone and I have no idea where she is. There was blood on the floor I don't have any idea if she's even alive. She's not here she's not with me.

"Mr baker," the officer says and I look up at him.

"Did she say anything to you did she give you any hints as to who it may of been," I shake my head.

"She didn't really say much all she said was that there was a man in the house then I heard banging and the phone went dead." I say and put my head back into my hands.

"I should of been here with her I shouldn't have went out I should of stayed here then maybe none of this would of happened maybe she would still be here with us in my arms and that she was safe this is all my fault what kind of husband leaves there wife alone when she's pregnant over," Anthony puts his hand on my shoulder.

"It's not your fault mate nobody could have predicted this even if you was here maybe it would still happen and that you would both be gone," he was right I need to focus on finding her