Chapter 95

**Jess POV**

"I decided to release one of my songs early and not the one that I originally was going to," I say sitting down next to Ab.

Gerald was here and I decided that after the song Colson released I couldn't release the one that I wanted to in teh first place he needs to know that what he did hurt me and he needs to know what I felt.

"Do it," I say

Gerald smiles and puts the tweet out.

"Everyone watch musictoday at 9pm to hear my girls new song it's epic," I smile and it was now 8pm only a hour left.

"Let's go," we was heading to the club were Gerald got them to put it on big screen.

We arrive and that when I see them Colson and Chantel shit.

"It's fine he can go fuck himself," I laugh and notice that Colson was staring at us Gerald does to do he grabs my hand and leads me to the table.

"I can't wait Jess I'm so proud," Ab says hugging me.

"Ladies and Gentlemen are you ready!" Gerald shouts through the mic.

"Did you know he was going to make it a big deal," Gem laughs and shakes her head.

"Give it up for my girls new song," everyone claps and I see Colson staring at me from the corner of my eye the songs starts to play and I get super nervous I was fine since he wasn't here but he is.

The song is above

"I love it," Ab says with a tear in her eye I don't know who was crying more me or her I poured my heart into this song and I'm glad I did it