Chapter 125

**Colson POV**

I wake up to Jess being sick. I walk into the bathroom  and hold her hair back.

She finally stops and rests herself into the wall still sat on the floor.

"I feel like shit," I smile at her.

"Hey go back to bed I'll be okay with the girls," she looks at me and smiles.

"Thank you baby," I help her get up off of the floor and help her into bed.

"Here you go," I say passing her the remote I kiss her on the forehead and walk out the room.

"Hey," I say kissing the girls forehead.

"Hey daddy," the both say in sync

"Moms in bed she's not feeling well so it's just is today," they both nod not bothered that she won't be joining out movie night.

"What's up with her," Case asks and I shrug.

"Shes been sick," she nods and we eat dinner.

**Jess POV**

I sit in the bathroom floor with my hand on my head.

"You called?" Ab says through the phone.

"I need you to do me a favour," she agrees. Around 10 minutes later Ab and Gem walk into the bathroom.

"Here," she hands me the bag and I pull out the test.

"What if you are," gem says motioning to my stomach.

"I dunno last time everything fell apart but this time it feels different me and Colson are actually in a happy place we got married we got our daughter back could having another child really ruin everything." Gem and Ab both sigh.

"Wasn't the baby what scared Colson off last time," they were right. I look at the test and my hear races it was positive but did I want it to be?