Chapter 145

**Colson POV**

The girls keep on asking me when's mommy coming home, where is she, can we speak to her and I don't know what to say to them. I can't tell them that someone has took her I can't tell them that she might never come home that we might never see her again and that killed me.

Even though Jess was now famous and so was I nobody apart from the police and our family knew someone took her. So luckily it wasn't all over the news or in the paper luckily the girls wouldn't find out a different way than me telling them.

I was in the kitchen making dinner for everyone. Ab, Anthony, JJ, Rook and the girls. They have been helping me a lot recently I know it's only been a couple of days but they have been there for me.

I was making Spaghetti Bolognese which was Jess's favourite. Everything reminded me off her.

The day I found she was gone and that blood was on the floor it took me over a hour to clean it after the police did all there checks and stuff.

The bell goes off on the oven and I take out the garlic bread. The spaghetti was ready so I put it into a bowl. I then put the sauce into a bowl so that they can plate it themselves.

They arrive and I thank them for being here.