Chapter 132

**Colson POV**

"Case you ready," I say walking into her room I smile at the sight of her.

"I'm ready daddy," she says and holds my hand today was the day our wedding day. I couldn't wait to she the love of my life walk down that aisle and yes I know we are already married but this time its a real wedding I get to see her in a wedding dress.

I smile thinking about it who would of thought that me machine gun Kelly would be getting married. I was always known as the player or womaniser but ever since I met Jess I knew what I wanted and yes I fucked up alot and did things I wasn't proud of but I was scared of the way I felt but this is the happiest day of my life apart form my girls.

I make my way to the front of the church all our friends and family were here. I was so happy. The music begins and i see Ab and Gem walk down the isle with Anthony and Dom on their arms the separate and the boys come to my side and the girls go to were Jess will be.

Next the girls walk down the aisle both of them throwing flowers into the floor I smile at them. Then I hear the music turn to the song I've been waiting for and I knew that she would be on her way down any second now.

Then there she is and Rook was by her side since she didn't want her dad here she asked Rook since he was a big park of our lives. As soon as I see her a tear falls from my eyes I wipe it and look up locking eyes with her. My heart was racing she looked stunning she looked amazing I held back my tears I needed to be strong but it wasn't working out for me.

Rook kisses her cheek and she walks up to me. I smile at her and she smiles back. Tears filled my eyes. I take her hand and mouth she looked amazing and she replied with so do you.

It was now time for our vows. It was my turn first. I take a deep breath and begin.

"When you came into my life I didn't know what to expect you put me in my place when I needed it and I know I messed up in the past but I vow to make it up to you for however long it will take. You mean the world to me and I wouldn't she it any other way. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and be by your side through sickness and through health," she smiles and a tear falls down her cheek I wipe it away with my thumb which caused her to laugh. It was now her time and I wasn't ready for it.

"When I met you I knew what you was like and what people said about you but I didn't care all I cared about was that I loved you. The headlines didn't matter to me I know that we haven't had the best relationship but who does I know that things have been messed up but we have the rest of our life to make up for it. When we met I knew you came as a package deal but I didn't care when I met Case I fell in love with her just like I did with you and I wanted to be a mother to her. Then we had hope and now we are having another baby and our family will be complete all I need in life is you and our babies and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you," I didn't realise I was crying till she wiped away my tears. We both say I do and kiss each other