Chapter 93

**Jess POV**

Colson looks up and gets of of Chantel.

"Was we not invited to the party?" I ask walking in and Dom and that lot followed behind.

"Jess, shit, this isn't what it looks like," I smile at him.

"Really cause it looks like you was about to fuck her just like that night of the accident," his face goes white.

"H..how did you know about that," I smile and take his phone out of my pocket and throw it on the table.

"You left this laying around," his yes begin to grow.

"You know something I knew that all you cared about was getting your dick wet but I would if never of thought you didn't give a shit about losing our child but those messages show you didn't," he tries to speak but I put my hand up to shut him up.

"So after I read yours and that slags over there messages I thought to myself you've fucked me around way to many times so after around a minute of thinking what to do I rang up Dom and Ab telling them to meet me at 7 and then to come here but before I met them you want to know where I went," he looks up at me confused.

"I went to see Gerald also known as G-Easy I thought who gets under your skin the most and ding ding we had a winner," I laugh "we got to talking and then it hit what would hurt you the most and that was someone ruining your songs,"

"Jess what did you do," I shut him up again

"I may of gave him a few of the songs you've been working on and to be honest I don't give a shit if that hurts you because of what you did," he was pissed.

"Oh and remember when we first ever got together I told you all about my dreams about singing in front of people well Gerald's giving me that opportunity we working on a song together," he walks towards me.

"Jess it was a mistake a accident," I shake my head

"No cheating on a test is a mistake, spilling something of the floor is accident not fucking someone you've done this to me twice Colson and yet I idiotically take you back but not this time," I turn to Dom and nod for him to get me the thing.

He passed them to me and I throw it at Colson.

"Your bags don't bother coming back to the house the locks have been changed," I take my engagement ring off then throw it at Chantel.

"Maybe you can make use out of this,"

"Jess come on we can work this out." I shake my head

"You know Case is better without you over the past week you haven't noticed anything we got her hair cut you ignored it, she started wearing makeup you ignored it she won a award for best student and you didn't notice," I slap him across the face and walk out that will show him