Chapter 88

**Jess POV**

I wake up to the light beaming in my eyes. I look at the clock on the wall its 8am and still no Colson in sight.

"Hey," I see Dom limp in on his crutches I smile.

"Hey," I croak out. I could barely move the pain was that bad.

"I'm so sorry Jess this is all my fault," I shake my head.

"Dom none of this is your fault I'm fine," he knew I was lying I was broken.

He sits on the sofa and looks at me.

"I know you're not but I'm not going to push you to talk when I know you don't want to," I smile thanking him.

"You need to get out this room," I frown.

"I don't think I can yet," he laughs.

"You got to let lose and break a few rules once in a while it's not healthy you not talking to anyone and it's not healthy not getting some air," I smile and roll my eyes.

"Fine but how am i gonna walk," he gives me a cheeky smile and wobbles out the room after around a minute he comes back with a wheelchair.

"You got to be kidding me," he walks over to me and lifts up my arm carefully. I groans as he helps me get into the wheel chair but eventually I make it

"Okay hold this," he gives me my drip and I hold it.

"And these please," I passes me his crutches and he begins walking out.

"Okay where to," I laugh slightly.

"I'm pretty restricted so cafeteria," he nods and head to the cafeteria.

We get something to eat and he sits on the table smiling at me

"Okay that's enough fresh air," he says noticing I was in pain and helps me back to my room

I ever into bed and after he leaves turn the TV on.

"Excuse me no visitors," I hear my nurse say I look to the door and see Colson.