Chapter 71

**Jess POV**

"I can't believe he still hasn't spoke to you," I say walking from the kitchen into the front room and sit next to Rook.

"I know the whole bro code thing to him," I laugh

"Yet he slept with your ex while you was still together such a hypocrite," he laughs at me.

"Do you still love him?" Rook asks from next to me I look up at him and think about it for a second.

"I think a small part of me will always love him," he nods he I knew he wouldn't of been bothered about what I say.

"It's been a month you know," I continue

"I know he hasn't spoke to you either though and your carrying his child." I look down at my belly and smile.

All of a sudden a sharp pain shoots through my stomach. I slightly scream.

"Jess!!" Rook says grabbing my arm as he sees I'm in pain holding my stomach. He looks down at the floor and his face goes white.

"Oh shit, shit, shit," I worried look up at him.

"What? What is it," I say then scream right after

"Your waters just broke," he says

"We need to get you to a hospital," he says lifting me up off the sofa.

"I can't be in labour it's too early I've got another month to go," I say worriedly as he rushes for my bag and his keys.

"I know that's why we need to get you to the hospital as soon as we can."

He leads me outside and carefully sits me down in the car. The pain begins to get more painful and faster.

Rook speeds to the hospital and helps me out of the car.

"You need to ring him" he nods and the nurse takes me away.