Chapter 173

**Jess POV**

It's been a week since Colson woke up and he still doesn't remember me. He was coming home today Rook and the guys were telling him who I was and everything but he still didn't know.

"Is everything ready," I say walking into the room were Colson, Case and Rook were. Case nods and runs to me hugging me and I hug her back I could see Colson frown and I understand why.

"Okay let's go," it was killing me that he had no idea who I was I was his wife he doesn't even remember Hope either.

"Here we are," I say pulling up to my old house which was now our current one.

"This isn't my house?" Colson says and I frown.

"Yeah I know it's mine the explosion wrecked our old house so now we live here," he nods and we head inside.

"I'll show you the room," I say walking up the stairs with him following behind me.

"You can choose one of these rooms since you probably don't want to share a bed together," he looks at me and smile I was about to walk away until he grabbed my hand.

"I'm fine with sharing a bed it might bring some memories back," I nod and smile at him.

"I know you don't remember but but Hopes in there she's missed you like crazy," he smiles and walks into the room he had a huge smile on his face when he saw her and he hugs her.

"I know that we had something rook always talked about it and I didn't know what to believe but looking at hope I know for sure we had something she looks like you and also like me," I smile at him and he looks down.

"I hadn't noticed your pregnant," I laugh yeah we never got to that part.

"Yeah I am,"

"Mine right," I laugh and nod

"I found out the sex the day you walk up but I couldn't tell you since you didn't remember me,"

"Can you tell me?" I nod

"Were having a baby boy what you've always wanted," he smiles and hugs me.

"I hope my memories come back because I've never met anyone like you," I smile at him I hope they do to