Chapter 192

**Jess POV**

"Don't shoot," I say putting my hand up at nick.

"What?" Colson says. I turn around to face him.

"I said don't shoot," he was confused and he had every right to be but I needed to get to the bottom of this.

"Jess you can't be serious his dangerous," I frown.

"I don't think he is," Colson and nick were clearly confused

"Tell them," I say looking back at the man.

"I didn't want to do any of this but they put me up to it," Colson frowns looking at him deeply.

"His sister is Chantel her and Gemini set this up,"

"They put you up to this," Nick says.

"Yeah I didn't kill the girl in the house though that was gemini I just shouted, I also didn't send you the bomb they did,"

"I knew I recognized you and not just from the birthday party," Colson says and the man looks down.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Simon," he responds.

"I know you probably don't believe me but I have proof that's why I asked you to come here I set cameras up without them knowing," he says unlocking the door I once tried getting into. We walk inside and there is a computer system set up.

"I have proof that I didn't kill that girl," he says playing he video he was right it was gemini who shot the girl I was speaking to.

"Why did she kill her," I ask I had known Gemini my whole life and I didn't know she could be capable of this.

"She had a thing with Dominic," Gemini did go crazy over boys it was her thing. He showed us everything the text messages, the phone calls he was smart enough to record they planned all of this because I was with Colson and they wasn't.