Chapter 30

**Jess POV**

I drag myself out of bed and jump into the shower after 10 minutes I get out and I dry my hair and curl it. Then I go to my wardrobe and pick out my outfit. I look into the mirror before I go. I look good.

"Okay I'm ready," I say walking down the stairs to gem

"Good because my car is in the shop so your driving," I laugh. I grab my keys and my bag and we head out.

"So where am I driving to for breaking?" I glance over at gem waiting for her to answer.

"Andrew's coffee shop?" I nod and make a right heading to Andrew's. I park up and we jump out the car.

We walk into Andrew's and barely anyone was here. Which was unusual since as soon as it opens normally it's full to the brim. We go to our normal seat and look at the menu even though we already know we will enjoy getting the same thing.

"Hello Jess, Gem," we look up and see Andrew himself and smile.

"Hey Andy," we both say.

"The usual," we both nod.

"Why did you want to take me out today gem?" I ask her looking up from my phone.

"I've realised you've been down because of the while Colson thing," she gives me a soft smile which I return.

"Ive been feeling down about it but I have you, ab and I guess I have Logan," she glances at me.

"What's going on with the two of you?" My eyes go abit wide.

"Oh definitely nothing like that it's good having him around again though I mean before we got together he was my best friend," she nods.

"I thought you two were perfect for each other," I smile.

"Would you ever give him another chance," I think about it for a moment.

Then when I make my mind up I nod at her " I think I would yeah I was in love with him and yeah I know he cheated and did same that Colson did but I guess it's different with him," she nods understanding what I mean.

**RING RING**

My phone goes off.

"One second," I say getting up from the table and walking outside.

"Logan?" I say into the phone.

"Hey, can you come mine," he didn't sound right.

"I'm having breakfast with gem right now I can come soon as I'm done," I ask I wait for a reply and after 15 seconds I get one.

"Yeah that's fine thank you," before j could speak back he hangs up.

I walk back into the cafe and sit down. "Hey Gem, is it alright if I go to Logans after this," she looks up from her phone and at me.

"Yeah, Dom just asked if I wanted to meet up anyway," I nod.

We both finish our food and walk out.

"You need a lift," she shakes her head.

"His getting someone to pick me up," I nod back and walk over to my car.

Let's see what logan wants.