Chapter 165

**Jess POV**

We finished decorating Logan's house and it looks good I sit down on the sofa my stomach was hurting I wasn't feeling so good I was still in pain but I tried to make it look as if I was perfectly fine and that I don't hurt my self every time I move.

The girls and Logan went out to eat he said he would look after them and bring me something home since he knew I was in pain and that I should really get some rest. I walk into he bathroom and get undressed

I turn on the water and run a bath I put all sorts of liquids in it so that it helps me relax. I sink into the bath and out my head back I definitely felt relaxed.

After a while I get out and wrap a towel around me

**DING DONG**

I slowly walk towards the door trying not to make any sound since I'm naked and only in a towel.

I look through the peep hole and see Colson I sigh and turn the handle opening the door.

"What do you want," I say

"I came to say I'm sorry," I frown at him and cross my arms.

"I'm sorry for being a idiot but I’m also just a boy, standing in front of a girl, asking her to love him," was he being serious.

"Did you seriously just quote Notting hill," he looks down thinking of something else to say.

"You make me want to be a better man," I laugh.

"Now your quoting as good as it gets,"

"Wait I got it," I told my arms and wait for him to speak

"So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day," I couldn't help but smile at him.

"Did it work," I smile and nod my head.

"Your such a romantic," I roll my eyes.

"I do actually listen to the shit you make me watch," I laughh again

"You more than listen you just memorized the notebook," he laughs and hugs me