Chapter 103

**Jess POV**

I wake up and see Colson and Hope in the kitchen he was cooking the front door opens and Case walks in she hugs Colson and then hugs me.

I walk into the kitchen and see that his making pizza's.

"You made dinner?" He turns around and nods he barely ever cooks.

"Yeah I made your favourite, mine and the girls," I frown at him.

"Did you make them or order them," he laughs then shakes his head.

"I made then Hope here helped me," the timer in the oven goes off me he gets the pizzas out. He made cheese for me, pepperoni for the girls and California-style pizza for himself. He lays them out on the table and we dig in.

I look at hope and see her smiling it's been a while since I've seen her so happy maybe that was because Colson was here.

After we finish eating the girls go to the front room and watch a film I stay in the kitchen and collect the plates.

"Here let me help you," Colson says picking up some dishes.

"Thank you," I put the dishes into the dish washer and get a wet cloth to wipe the table with.

I look I to the front room and see the girls smiling watching the TV.

"So what you doing for Halloween," I shrug.

"I guess take them trick or treating got to go get the costumes before anything," he nods and smiles.

"Have they told you where they want to be," I shake my head.

"Not yet no," he nods and we go to the front room