Chapter 28

**Jess POV**

I'm on the edge of crying. Why does he think he owns me? Logan comes running after me full of blood.

"Fuck," I say touching his face. He laughs and shakes it off.

"Look what I stole," he says pulling out a bottle of vodka from under his jacket. I laugh and we walk off.

We go to a cliff type if thing and drink away our pain. Mainly mine.

"Come on sit down," He taps the place next to him and I accept

"Let me clean you up I'm sure I've got some wipes in here," I say looking through my purse.

"Here they are," I say pulling them out my bag. I get a wipe out and gently touch the wounds on his face. He winces.

"I'm sorry," I say looking into his eye. He shakes his head.

"There's nothing to be sorry for its not your fault,"

"Yes it is"

"No it isn't it's his he's the one who attacked me not you," I smile at him.

"You forgot your car at his house,"

"We can go back for it in the morning when we are sober." I nod. We dont want to cause a accident.

We get a Uber back to my house but before we even pulled up I noticed him sat there on the doorstep.

"For fuck sake," I say and Logan looks over and sees him to.

We get out the car and Logans turns to me just before we make it to the front door where Colson is.

"I'll wait for you inside," I nod.

"Okay," I smile.

I watch him as he walks inside and then I turn to Colson.

"What are you doing here?" I say

"Well I came to say sorry but forget that now," I frown at him.

"You actually letting him into your house?" I nod.

"I don't see why I can't invite people into MY house," he laughs.

"Your acting like a slut," I laugh in his face.

"I'm a slut? What because I have someone who picked me up when I was crying over you? I didn't cheat you did! Your the only slut here! I got a phone call from Case other day saying how your no longer there for her. You don't care about anyone apart from yourself," I say shoving him then continue "Maybe you should pay more attention to your daughter and try to be a good dad for once in your life instead of caring more about your dick," I say. He was pissed but I didn't care I don't regret anything of what I said. I slam the door and walk inside.