Chapter 87

**Jess POV**

My body was aching all over. I move my head slightly to my side but not to much as it hurts. I see look over to Dom and see him groaning. There was blood all over the car and I didn't know who or where it was coming from. I slowly blink and my head falls to the side.

"Jess," I hear Dom cough out but my eyes begin to get heavy and I lose consciousness

"White female, brown hair she pregnant serious injuries," I hear someone say.

"White male, black hair his also got some serious injuries but the female is alot worse," I try opening my eyes but I can't.

"What's her condition," I try to speak but nothing comes out.

"She's bleeding heavily looks like it could be a miscarriage, she has a bad head injury and could have a few broken bones," miscarriage? I can't go through that again. Where's Colson? Where's Dom? I can't be alone.

I feel someone lifting me up and putting me down I can't see what going on I can only hear people.

**4 hours later**

I slowly open my eyes and look around I was in a hospital room hooked up to all different machines. I look over to the door and see Ab outside pasting up and down.

She looks at me and runs over.

"Jess your awake," she says crying gently hugging me.

"Wh..what happen," I rasp out.

"You got hit by a car,"

"Again," she slightly laughs.

"It's not a joke Jess its serious," I nod and the doctor walks in.

"Is it okay if we talk alone," I tell him that Abigail can be here for whatever it is they had to sat.

"You was in a serious accident," I nod knowing.

"We have some bad news," I frown.

"I'm sorry to say but the baby," I didn't even need to hear the sentence finish to know what he was going to say. The whole world around me freezes and I then break down crying ab comforts me and the doctor walks out.

"Where's Colson," I see Ab frown

"Nobody could get hold of him we don't know where he is," I shake my head angry at him