Chapter 18

**Jess POV**

The light peeks through the side of my curtains. I stretch and look to the side of me and smile.

Someone doesn't want to get out of bed

Someone doesn't want to get out of bed. He turns back over into his stomach and puts the pillow over his head. I laugh.

I walk downstairs and get out waffle mix and begin to make breakfast. I wasn't sure if Ab and Gem was in so I make extra just in case they are.

I hear footsteps coming towards me and a pair of arms wrap around my stomach. Colson kisses my neck and digs his face into it.

"I hate mornings," I laugh at him. I turn around wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I can tell," he takes a finger full of the waffle mix and puts it onto my nose.

"Your a fucker," I say which makes him laugh. His phone goes off.

"Fuck," he looks up at me "it's Ashley, my manager, I gotta go." I nod. Yeah I was a bit upset that he had to leave but he has a job to do.

"It's weird having a girlfriend," he says after kissing me then he goes. Last night before we ended up in bed he asked me to be his girlfriend which I accepted. A year and a half I've been single for yeah I've been on dates had flings but never a relationship and it feels odd.