Chapter 35

**Jess POV**

After I parked my car up. I went into central park and sat on one of the benches next to a food stand. I told Colson where about I was.

I see the bleach blonde hair coming towards me. I see Colson's face and he looks nervous I wonder what for not like his coming here to tell me what I'm about to tell him.

"Hey," he says nervously smiling down at me.

"Hey," I look around and see he isn't with any body guards like he normally is with.

"You look.." he looks me up and down "amazing," I smile back at him.

"So do you," I take a deep breath and hear him do the same.

And then at the same time we speak.

"I love you,"

"I love you," my eyes go wide as does his.

"What," I ask shocked.

"I love you it took me a while to realise that I do love you and I know that you might not believe me because of my reputation but I should of realised before that your the girl I want to be with," I smile at him.

"I love you too," he smiles and grabs my face kissing me. Who would of thought I would fall for Machine Gun Kelly and he would fall for me?

"So I want to ask you something," I look up at him.

"Will you be my girlfriend? Officially a real relationship," I nod at him

"I couldn't think of a better thing," he grabs my hand and we go our separate ways for now.